Civil Design Engineer (Central Dublin)
International Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy Practice with offices n Central Dublin, is seeking an ambitious Civil Design Engineer to join their team.
Our client provided Civil & Structural services across a range of sectors including: Office, Retail, Education, Commercial, Residential and Healthcare.
The successful individual will have the following:
- Fluent English speaker and eligibility to work in Ireland is a requirement for this particular opportunity.
- Level 8 Degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline; a master’s qualification is advantageous.
- Experience: 1+ years relevant experience (salary negotiable depending on experience)
- Experienced in the design of urban roads and streets, including familiarity with DMURS and DMRB
- Experienced in general drainage network design and Sustainable Drainage Systems (SuDS)
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and Autodesk AutoCAD
- Experience in use of Microdrainage and/or Civil3D is advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills.
In addition to a competitive salary; our client offers a comprehensive benefits package, that includes:
- Active participation in CPD
- Paid institute memberships
- Flexitime working hours
- Tax saver: Bus & Rail scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Employer contributed pension
- Life Assurance policy
- Income protection insurance
- Social Club
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-18838