Civil Design Engineer (Laois)
Multidiscipline engineering Consultancy with HQ in Laois is seeking an ambitious Civil Design Engineer to join their team.
Our client provided services across a range of sectors including: Gas Networks, CHP, Renewable Energy, Fuel Terminals, Energy & Utilities, Water and Telecommunications.
The successful individual will have the following:
- Level 8 Degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline; a master’s qualification is advantageous.
- Experience: 2+ years relevant experience (salary negotiable depending on experience)
- Experienced in the design of Energy projects including renewables, Pipelines and Installations (Gas, Oil, Water or Waste Water), Industrial buildings & Utilities
- BCAR requirements and Design in accordance with Building Regulations
- Design of new and modifications to existing gas and water installations
- Design requirements for energy projects such as Solar, Hydro, CHP and Power Stations
- Design of other Energy Infrastructure related projects
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and Autodesk AutoCAD
- Excellent communication skills.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Lisa on: 056 7786631 / 083 3739075
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: DL – 19407