Civil Engineer (Co. Kildare)
Due to continued growth, our client is seeking to recruit an experienced Site Engineer. The successful candidate will be based on site in Newbridge, Co.Kildare.
The project: large site development / housing project.
Duties of the role will include:
- Site Development
- Construction of Bases for Houses and all Site Services
- Setting Out
- Liaising with Irish Water and other Statutory Services
- Maintain Health & Safety, Quality & Environmental records
- Daily management of resources
- Survey roads, pipe routes, valves and connection locations with GPS for as-built files
Requirements will include:
- Degree/Diploma (or relevant experience)
- 4+ years’ experience in construction
- Experience of live Traffic & Pedestrian Management
- Experience of Urban civils & live utilities would be an advantage
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office & AutoCAD
- Proficient in Setting Out, the use of GPS & Robotic Total Station
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities please contact Eoin on 056 7786631 or via e-mail to Eoin@optimizerecruitment.ie
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference number EC-22208 in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.