Civil Engineer (Kilkenny)
Optimize are currently seeking a Civil Engineer for a long-established top tier construction company. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wishing to progress in the civil division of a top tier client.
- Degree Qualified in Civil Engineering
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in a civil engineering role
- Roads experience an advantage
- Proficient in the use of setting out equipment – GPS, robotic total station, levelling equipment
- Ability to maintain high levels of health, safety & quality on site
- Strong communication skills
- Ensure that the drawings & documents in use are the latest and are issued for construction
- Responsible for accurate setting-out of works by using the current drawings and information
- Responsible for the survey instruments allocated to the section
- Provide input for the Site Diary, such as the activities of the day, materials received, inspections performed, weather conditions, visitors, instructions received, etc.
- Prepare records for additional works/variations etc. and submit to the Quantity Surveyor/Sub-Agent or Agent
Excellent Hourly rate
Temp contract with the potential of full time permanent employment
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities please contact Marian on 056 7786631 or via e-mail to Marian@optimizerecruitment.ie
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference number MG -18761 in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.