Civil Engineer – Dublin
Optimize Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced civil engineer. The chosen candidate will be responsible for the management, coordination and support of all the civil elements from both tender and delivery processes through to completion of works.
- Degree qualified Civil Engineer
- Minimum of 5 years engineering design/project management experience
- Experience in Civil Engineering design for substations or electrical power installations
- A proven track record of delivering projects on time and to budget
- Experienced and proficient in producing and presenting drawings using AutoCAD
- Review tender documents and electrical requirements as defined by electrical engineers and put together a civil tender package for potential civil sub-contractors
- Review of tender responses from a technical viewpoint in order to assist the commercial department in selecting a preferred civil sub-contractor
- Liaise with electrical designers and civil designers to ensure civil designs meet requirements
- Manage and take ownership of interface with Client and Client processes in respect to civil design and works
- Review and quality control of civil design prior to them being issued to the Client
- Work with both the project PM and QS to prepare sub contract packages
- In conjunction with the project PM, project manage the civil sub-contractor
- Liaise with the electrical design team & electrical construction team to ensure correctness of civil installation & of successful handover to electrical construction and to the end Client.
- Work closely with the project PM to ensure that all variations are captured and notified to the project QS in a timely manner
- Liaise with the civil sub-contractor as required
- Management of civil sub consultants and contractors.
- Manage projects and delivery them to quality, safely and on time.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities please contact Marian on 056 7786631 or via e-mail to Marian@optimizerecruitment.ie
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference number MG – 18820 in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.