Civil Engineer (utilities)
Optimize Recruitment are currently seeking a civil engineer with experience in utilities to join a long established, successful surveying company. This position will be based on projects throughout Kildare and Dublin. The successful candidate will be highly organised, self-motivated and flexible, meet demanding deadlines.
- 3+ years’ experience
- Knowledge and experience of the utility industry.
- Proficient use of MS products.
- Excellent communicative experience.
- Full, clean Driving Licence.
- Third level relevant qualification preferred
- An understanding of underground and overhead cable networks.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Knowledge and understanding of productivity requirements for network roll-outs.
- Effective team player
- Willingness to travel
- Flexible and adaptable
- Meet agreed deadlines for delivery of project programme.
- Ensure site set up in accordance with Health & Safety requirements.
- Ensure works completed to meet client requirements.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Marian on 056 7786631 or via e-mail to Marian@optimizerecruitment.ie
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference number MG-18588 in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.