Civil Engineers (Meath)
We currently have a requirement for Civil Engineers to work on projects in Co. Meath. This appointment will provide the successful applicant with the opportunity to further develop their skills along with excellent opportunities for career advancement.
- Experienced across a broad range of civil engineering projects
- Experienced in site development works, earthworks, road design, underground drainage and utility works
- Surveying and setting out, quality control, record keeping
- Managing and maintaining Health and Safety on site
- Experienced in the use of civil engineering software i.e. AutoCAD, Windes, Civil 3D, PDS, Autotrack
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- A proactive approach with an ability to adapt to changing scenarios
- Site/construction/operational experience would also be beneficial
- Degree qualified civil engineer (preference level 08) or BSc in Construction management
- Minimum 2 years post graduate experience
- All CV’s are treated in the strictest confidence
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities please contact Marian on 056 7786631 or via e-mail to Marian@optimizerecruitment.ie
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference number MG – 21358 in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.