Civil Engineers (South West Munster)
We currently have a requirement for experienced Civil Engineers to work on a large civil project based in South West Munster. This appointment will provide the successful applicant with the opportunity to further develop their skills along with excellent opportunities for career advancement.
- Experienced across a broad range of civil engineering ideally with experience working on large industrial type projects
- Experienced in site development works, earthworks, road design, underground drainage and utility works
- Surveying and setting out, quality control, record keeping
- Managing and maintaining Health and Safety on site
- Experienced in the use of civil engineering software i.e. AutoCAD, Windes, Civil 3D, PDS, Autotrrack
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- A proactive approach with an ability to adapt to changing scenarios
- Site/construction/operational experience would also be beneficial
- Degree qualified civil engineer (preference level 08) or BSc in Construction management
- Minimum 2 years post graduate experience
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities please contact Marian on 056 7786631 or via e-mail to Marian@optimizerecruitment.ie
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference number MG – 21776 in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.