Civil Foreman – Kildare
Optimize Recruitment are currently seeking 2 civil foremen for projects in Kildare and Offaly. The suitable individual will be working in conjunction with the Project Manager for Public Works and Irish Water Contracts.
Duties of the role will include:
- Supervision of site personnel
- Scheduling of plant, material, labour and other resources to meet the programme
- Maintain daily site records
- Work in conjunction with the Project Manager.
- Liaise with Clients and members of the public
The following are required:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience as Foreman on civil engineering projects including road construction, watermain / wastewater / ESB civils/ utilities & cable installation.
- Adhere to and enforce Company HSQE Policies
- Have excellent communication skills and be willing to work as part of a team
Full details available on request.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities please contact Marian on 056 7786631 or via e-mail to Marian@optimizerecruitment.ie
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference number MG – 18812 in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.