Civil Site Engineer (road project- Kilkenny)
Optimize are currently seeking an experienced Civil Site Engineer for a long-established top tier construction company. This is a road project based just outside Kilkenny and is a fantastic opportunity for someone wishing to progress in the civil division of a top tier client.
- Degree Qualified Engineer(NFQ Level 8)
- 2+ years’ experience in a civil engineering role
- Roads and drainage experience an advantage
- Proficient in the use of setting out equipment – GPS, robotic total station, levelling equipment
- Ability to maintain high levels of health, safety & quality on site
- Strong communication skills
- Ensure that the drawings & documents in use are the latest and are issued for construction
- Responsible for accurate setting-out of works by using the current drawings and information
- Responsible for the survey instruments allocated to the section
- Provide input for the Site Diary, such as the activities of the day, materials received, inspections performed, weather conditions, visitors, instructions received, etc.
- Prepare records for additional works/variations etc. and submit to the Quantity Surveyor/Sub-Agent or Agent
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities please contact Marian on 086 0444833 or via e-mail to Marian@optimizerecruitment.ie
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference number MG -19990 in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.