Civil/ Structural CAD Technician (Cork)
Leading multi-disciplined design consultancy based in Cork is seeking to recruit a CAD Technician to join their team.
This opportunity will suit candidates with 3+ years’ experience keen to apply their professional skills and experience in a busy and dynamic civil, structural and environmental engineering practice.
The successful Technician will have the following:
- 3 years post-graduate experience in AutoCAD for civil engineering projects
- Experience working in a Consulting Engineering or similar company
- Certificate or diploma or equivalent professional qualification in Engineering or CAD.
- Experienced in developing detailed infrastructure design drawings using AutoCAD software, including detailed structural drawings.
- Knowledge of CADS RC, RC detailing/scheduling
- Knowledge of Revit Structures and Civil 3D an advantage
- Efficient work methods, functioning both as part of team and on own initiative
- Experience organizing and delivering complex tasks involving multiple parties within a short timeframe
Working with project managers, duties of the role will include:
- Preparation and presentation of drawings and design outputs, using information provided by the Engineering/Design team.
- Use initiative and knowledge to support the team.
- Provide guidance and support to other members of the team.
- Complete deliverables to agreed timetables.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417 or e-mail in your curriculum vitae in the strictest confidence.