Civil Structural Design Engineer (Cork City)
Established, expanding engineering consultancy is seeking to recruit an ambitious Civil Structural engineer who ideally is aiming to become a Chartered Engineer.
Our client provides engineering designs for a variety of different sectors. Projects range would include;
- Hotel & Leisure
- Industrial sectors
The successful individual will have the opportunity to undertake all aspects of design on the projects they work on including attending design team meetings, contractor meetings, site visits and site inspections.
The successful engineer will ideally have the following
- A degree in Civil/Structural Engineering (level 8 or higher)
- Ideally 2+ years post graduate experience in a consultancy role
- Engineers Ireland membership
- Experience of reinforced concrete design, structural steel, timber and masonry using the Eurocodes.
- Experience of design of sustainable urban drainage systems and general building drainage systems.
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent in AutoCAD skills essential and experience of using Revit would be an advantage
- A knowledge of the relevant Technical Guidance Documents and the Building Regulations
This is an ideal opportunity to be a Chartered Engineer and to advance to a leading role in a multi-disciplinary consultancy with the potential to advance to a senior role as your experience develops.
Benefits of this opportunity will include:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Paid professional memberships
- Structured career development programme
- Opportunity to obtain chartered status
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-18882