Civil / Structural Engineer (Co. Kildare)
Expanding Design Consultancy based in the Kildare region has an exciting opportunities for Civil / Structural Engineers with 2+ years’ experience, ideally working towards Chartered Engineer status.
The successful engineers will have the following:
- Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering.
- 2+ years post graduate relevant experience in a design office environment.
- Strong technical ability, knowledge of design codes of practise
- Familiar with current Building Regulations (Amendment) Regulations
- Familiar with Civils 3 / Micro drainage
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in use of CAD/REVIT ideally
Duties of the successful individual will include:
- Work in a team environment under the leadership of a Senior Chartered Engineer
- Work on a wide variety of large Public & Private projects
- Be competent at developing engineering C&S solutions and designs.
- Be given project responsibility commensurate with the level of design experience and competency
- Have a flexible approach to work and an ability to prioritise and manage time effectively. The role is a permanent role with an immediate start and long-term career development potential.
- The successful candidate will be assisted and supported with CPD and working towards Chartered Engineer status with Engineers Ireland and IStructE.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience, suitability and fit for the role For additional information and confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities, contact Eoin on: 056 7786631.
All applications dealt with in the strictest confidence. Eoin@optimizerecruitment.ie www.optimizerecruitment.ie