Civil & Structural Engineering Technician (Kilkenny)
Optimize is currently recruiting for an experienced Civil & Structural Engineering technician for our Kilkenny based client.
Working with a team of technicians and engineers the successful technician will assist in the production of drawings for building structures in all structural materials including steel, concrete, masonry and timber as well as substructure drainage and external works.
The successful individual will have the following:
- Higher Certificate (NFQ Level 6) in Civil Engineering or equivalent. Higher level qualifications.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Design consultancy environment.
- Experience of using REVIT and/or AutoCAD.
- An aptitude for 2D and 3D drawing.
- A good understanding of the construction process using concrete, steel, timber and masonry.
- Excellent communication skills with a good understanding of MS Office.
- A commitment to learning and a desire for ongoing CPD.
- Fluent spoken and written English
Remuneration package that will be commensurate with experience.
For a confidential discussion and additional information on this and similar roles please do hesitate to contact Eoin on: 056 7786631 / 0870505417 / email@example.com