Civil/Structural Engineering Technicians x3
- Location: South East Ireland
- Employment type: Full Time
- Experience: 2 to 8 years design experience
- Company industry: Multi-disciplined design consultancies
- Skills: Civil / Structural Engineering
The successful individuals will have the following:
- Diploma/Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering (or similar)
- minimum of 2 years’ post graduate experience.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, using CADS RC & MS Office
- BIM experience is a desirable.
- Ability to meet deadlines and have strong organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ambitious and focussed individuals who are determined on furthering their careers as Civil and/or Structural Technicians / Engineers.
Job overview: The roles will include but is not limited to:
- Carrying out site visits / surveys and creating designs for leading clients across a variety of projects. (Including; residential, healthcare & commercial)
- Checking and approval of all relevant documents, calculations and drawings.
- Preparation of quotations and project scopes for Director approval.
- Experience in preparing drawings & schedules.
- Working within a team to further enhance your skills and develop your career.
The successful applications will have a creative minds and will relish the opportunity to work as part of a team in order to provide innovative engineering solutions.
For additional information and a confidential discussion contact Eoin on: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417 or e-mail in your curriculum vitae in the strictest confidence.
Job Ref No: EC-21983
All applications dealt with in the strictest confidence.