We are currently recruiting a Civils Resident Engineer to join a highly innovate and responsive engineering consultancy based in Dublin.
The role will involve:
Working on challenging civil engineering design projects which vary from residential to multi-million euro commercial developments.
Working on their own initiative and as part of various design teams to deliver projects to Clients requirements.
Ability to interact with a wide range of people including clients, contractors, consultants and third parties.
This role will encompass site visits to track project progression.
The Resident Engineer will be required to work, on various sites in Co. Dublin, on Road / Civil Engineering Projects
Suitable Candidates should ideally have:
· Degree in Civil Engineering
· Previous experience on site
· Ideally have experience and knowledge of Civil Design Software – AutoCad, Windes, Civil 3D, Microsoft Office applications desirable.
· You will have experience in the delivery of consultancy services and project management.
· You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Experience of drainage design in a civil engineering environment.
· Good time management skills, with ability to prioritise work and manage a number of tasks concurrently.
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Lisa : 056 7786631 / 083 3739075
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: DL – 18982