Cleanroom Operator (Compounder)
Optimize Recruitment are partnering with a global healthcare company to recruit a Compounder/Cleanroom Operator on a permanent, full time basis.
The primary function of this role is Preparation, Compounding and Packaging of Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN) in a clean room aseptic environment.
- Ensuring TPN is manufactured in a safe, compliant, timely manner to ensure the customers receive their TPN to the required schedule.
- Ensuring safe and controlled methods of handling raw materials.
- Ensuring all stock in controlled and maintained in correct manner.
- Diagnose and resolve events or exceptions of production equipment and processes.
- Perform process tests and participate in qualification and validation activities as required.
- Operate fill line, equipment washer, filtration systems, equipment cleaning
- Involved in the investigation of deviations and CAPA’s.
- Ensuring all raw materials are transferred into production in the correct manner.
- Ensuring all stock takes are carried out accurately.
- In process inspections
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum Leaving Certificate with 5 years manufacturing experience in a GMP regulated environment, Aseptic Sterile and Fill Finish preferred or Third Level Honors Degree in relevant technical discipline in Science or Engineering with 1-2 years manufacturing experience in a GMP regulated environment, Aseptic Sterile and Fill finish preferred.
- Advanced computer skills
- Practical experience of working in clean room environment.
- Understanding of GMP as related to aseptic services.
For more information on this role and to discuss similar opportunities, please contact Lee Doheny in the strictest of confidence on 0858072559 / email@example.com
Please note your CV will never be released without your expressed permission.
Job Ref: LD-22652