Field Service Engineers (Level 3) – Waterford and Cork
Cloud Administrator / Engineers – Waterford and Cork
Our client a leading IT Technology company are currently recruiting for several qualified IT Engineers due to rapid growth and acquisitions.
Full job specs and further information available upon request.
Details of any minimum competencies required
- Customer service training.
- 5+ years’ experience in Field service.
- NAS, SAN and Clustering technical experience.
- 3+ years Sever and network experience.
- 2+ years Cloud services experience.
- Technical qualifications (Microsoft, Fortinet, Cisco, HP, CompTIA, Synology).
- Firewall / security training (FortiGate, Cisco, HP)
- MS Office 365, Anti-Virus, Backup & Recovery, etc.
- Any Telecoms experience would be an advantage.
- Connectwise training would be an advantage.
- Manual handling training.
- Full Clean Driving License.
Details of any specialist competencies required
- Relevant Third Level Qualification.
- MS Windows Server 2012 / 2016 training.
- Hyper-V Training.
- CCNA, Microsoft, CompTIA, Fortinet training.
- HP SAN Training.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Brian on 056 7786631/086 820 2188 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy Reference Number: BW – 18898 in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.