Cloud Engineer (Level 3) – Waterford
Our client is an expanding IT service, Cloud Computing, and IT Security solutions provider with offices in Leinster and Munster.
The successful individual will have following:
- 3rd level degree qualification with MCSE and or equivalent
- 5+ years relevant technical experience.
- Full driving License
- Fluent English is essential with excellent customer service skills
In addition, the successful individual will have following technical ability:
- Server skills (Windows 2012 R2, 2016, 2019, Hyper-V, some basic SQL Server, and Exchange PowerShell scripting)
- Exchange and office 365 Migrating and level 3 support experience
- Firewalls support experience – VPN’s
- AD and DC troubleshooting experience
- Experience with Cloud server and Hosted Server environment
- Clustered Server configuration experience
- Good network skills (routers/firewalls/switches/VLANs),
- Experience with Microsoft 365/Azure AD
- Configuring and managing RMM and Microsoft Systems center
- Building and configuring Server hardware – including RAID configuration
Full detailed job description available upon request.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Brian on 056 7786631/086 820 2188 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Vacancy Reference Number: BW –21606
All applications dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.