Complaints Coordinator (Permanent)
Optimize Recruitment are proud to be partnering with a global healthcare corporation to recruit a Complaints Coordinator on a permanent basis. The facility is based in the Dublin South area but currently, all staff are working remotely.
This individual will report directly to the R.A Manager and be responsible for effective management of complaints for products in the Irish market.
Salary €40,000 max + excellent benefits package on offer.
**Remote working on offer**
Role & Responsibilities:
- Management of product complaints for products on the Irish market, from initial receipt through to closure, in conjunction with the company’s Global Complaints Departments and in accordance with all relevant EU legislation, HPRA Guidelines and SOP’s
- Document and maintain the complaint files for all reports received.
- Prompt communication of every complaint received to the Global Complaints Department and escalation of serious product complaint issues, to the relevant people both locally and globally, within the required timeframes.
- Liaise with customers, in collaboration with the Sales/Marketing teams, regarding product quality issues and also in relation to medical/technical/clinical queries
- Review the product complaint investigation reports and document letters for the customers to relay the investigation results.
- Provide periodic training, as required, to all relevant personnel on the handling of product quality complaints.
- Contribute to the documentation and review of local procedures for product quality complaints.
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- A degree in a life science or pharmacy discipline.
- 2 years work experience in a compliance environment and a good understanding and working knowledge of GxP.
- Familiarity with relevant Legislation, Regulations and Guidelines applicable in Ireland and the EU.
- Proficiency in the English language with strong verbal and written communication skills is essential.
- Ability to process technical information.
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail.
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, please contact Lee Doheny in the strictest of confidence on 0858072559 / email@example.com
Please note your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
JOB REF: LD-22323