Construction Planner – South Tipperary
Optimize are currently seeking a Construction Planner to join a growing, long established medium sized contractor in Co. Tipperary. The candidate must be proficient in the use of programming software systems (e.g. Primavera P6 and MS Project, etc) and demonstrate high proficiency in developing and maintaining progress databases including gathering information from various sources and reporting on progress, milestone projections, delay / float analysis, resource and cost / value analysis.
- Full autonomy for the successful delivery of multiple projects
- Effectively manage project teams to ensure performance and delivery of the projects
- Manage 2-3 projects from inception to completion by managing resources effectively
- Strong technically knowledge with the ability to set and consistently meet project milestones
- Ensure structures are put in place to monitor, review and control budgets or agreed expenditure
- Implement the company’s cost & value management procedures and ensure that all necessary commercial reports are produced accurately and in a timely fashion to management
- Work closely with the Directors and Construction Managers to support and recommend strategies, to identify any potential risks or issues and to find an appropriate resolution
- Issue monthly progress reports for senior management
- A relevant Third Level Construction qualification
- Proficient in the use of Primavera P6 OR Microsoft Project, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication & people skills
- Good time management skills
- Self-starter and decision maker with a can-do-attitude
The ideal candidate will be dynamic along with having excellent people management skills
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities please contact Eoin on 056 7786631 or via e-mail Eoin@optimizerecruitent.ie
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference number MG – 21872 in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.