Content Specialist – Consumer Marketing
A leading company based in Kilkenny are looking for a Content Specialist to join their team.
- Accountable for content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Understand all components of photo and video production – from creative conceptualization to production execution in the field to editing and final delivery on assigned photo and video projects.
- Maintaining industry relevancy by identifying and analysing the latest digital trends and tech developments in mobile marketing
- Creates content within established brand guidelines.
- Independently experiment with and test content that’s supportive of a growing, global user base
- Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver effective content marketing to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
- This role requires a brand publisher mindset: to create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
- Collaborate with Content & Strategy team peers on all projects to produce high quality photo and video deliverables.
- Management of social channels and associated communities. This person must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each, and why.
- Develop a user outreach programme to grow user generated and influencer content.
- Design and deliver experiences that help our customers and our business grow
- Collaborate across teams and disciplines to create a product-wide content strategy around user acquisition, e-commerce, product comprehension and onboarding
- Expand and promote a style of content design that’s interactive, based on quantitative and qualitative data, and focused on users’ needs and values
- At least 3 years’ experience producing digital content specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (video, blog, email, facebook, instagram etc.).
- Fully proficient with multi-channel media tools: Video content creation and sharing
- Proven track record of developing and executing editorial and content marketing with measurable results.
- Relevant qualification in marketing or journalism preferred
- Strong copywriter with a knack for creating content that has a good balance between thought-leadership and marketing.
- Highly collaborative and open to feedback, adapting and fine-tuning content to the evolving needs of the organisation.
- Self-starter with the ability to hit the ground running
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Gemma Butler on 056-7786631 or email email@example.com
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: GB-21709