Contracts Manager (Civils) – North Dublin
Due to ongoing growth our client requires an experienced Civil Contracts Manager for a 6 million euro road project in the North Dublin area. This project involves the construction of a new road, bridge, culvert, retaining walls, flood relief channel, services and tie-in works.
- Work closely with the company Directors
- Manage day to day operational duties
- Ensure projects run to the highest levels of health and safety, quality and environmental standards are met
- Manage and coordinate project team to ensure performance
- Responsibility for the delivery of the project on time within specification and on budget
- Identify and Manage cost control opportunities on projects
- Must be technically competent with the ability to set and follow project milestones
- Degree qualified in Construction Management or Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience managing medium to large civil contracts with value upto €10m
- Ability to work with Client/ Design teams
- Demonstrate financial, commercial and business development acumen
- Ability to work well under pressure
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities please contact Marian on 0567786631 or via e-mail to Marian@optimizerecruitment.ie
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference number MG – 19310 in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.