Contracts Manager (Meath)
Medium sized building contractor is seeking an experience Contracts Manager to join their team.
Over 15 years in business and turning over €20m+, our client is seeking a Contracts Manager to join their team.
This opportunity may suit a Project Manager who is looking to progress to Contracts Management or an experienced Contracts Manager who is looking for a new challenge.
The position will require being responsible for the management and delivery of commercial projects in the Leinster region.
The 1st project will be a €2.5 million commercial project in Co. Meath.
The successful individual will have the following:
- 5 + years’ experience – either Project management or contracts management level.
- Relevant 3rd level qualification.
- Excellent communication, IT and organisational skills.
- Proven trach record of delivering projects on-time, in budget.
- Good commercial acumen.
- Excellent understanding of finance and budgets.
Working closely with the senior management team, duties will include:
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Planning resourcing of projects and monitoring against budgets.
- Working closely with key stake holders.
- Ensuring the Site Management teams have timely and accurate information
- Monitoring sub-contractor performance and determining labour requirements
- Providing technical leadership where required
- Ensuring compliance with drawings, specifications and building regulations.
- Implementing best practice in project controls, performance management, and Project Reporting.
- Overall responsibility for project Health and Safety.
- Ensuring all work is carried out and completed to a high standard.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities please contact Eoin on 087 0505417 or via e-mail to Eoin@optimizerecruitment.ie
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference number EC- 22475 in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.