MD/COO – South East
The business is very well established with an extremely good reputation for the products they produce and is one of the leaders in its field.
The company are looking for an experienced MD/COO to oversee operations and procedures and develop the largely untapped European market, primarily to develop new foreign markets. This is a new Position within the company.
The MD/COO will be responsible for developing a senior management team and will report only to the Directors. The successful candidate will have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. You also have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth across all departments
- Oversee daily operations of the company (Production, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics
- Reviewing Monthly P&L figures per department against target and implementing change or efficiencies where required
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners / vendors
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role,
- Proven experience or track record working within a manufacturing environment
- Understand importance of time, decision making and how a fast-paced environment works
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, Sales, Engineering and interaction between same etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Experience in Sales pipeline management and oversight will be a plus
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Alan on or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference AG- 18949 number in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.