Corporate Finance Specialist – South East – Full-Time Permanent
- Strategic advice – various advices relating to strategic matters, which vary considerably from client to client
- Business planning & business case – various advices relating to strategic matters, which vary considerably from client to client
- Mergers, buyouts and disposals – buying and selling businesses and assets in infrastructure sector
- Understanding client requirements, co-developing the approach with the client, and providing value to clients through insights, factual conclusions and advice.
- Understand, manipulate and interpret financial data and client information, drawing appropriate conclusions
- Carry out relevant analysis and present your findings (both written and orally).
- Gathering, verifying and analysing information to formulate views.
- Day to day progression of assignments to include; planning, preparing and reviewing various forms of deliverables to include reports and presentations.
- A focus on anticipating and identifying risks that require escalation and subsequently escalating these risks to more senior staff as appropriate.
- Actively establishing, maintaining and strengthening your internal and external relationships.
- Maintaining and constantly upgrading technical knowledge and personal skills.
- Ideally you will be Qualified ACA/ACCA / CA or equivalent qualification with a sound grasp of Irish GAAP and/or IFRS and financial accounting, combined with a high level of business awareness and a strong understanding of the factors that drive financial performance
- 3+ years’ direct and relevant infrastructure advisory/ corporate finance advisory experience having worked at in a similar infrastructure advisory practice
- Highly numerate with a sound grasp of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with the development or formal review of financial models is a pre-requisite
Strong leadership skills, willingness to learn and a positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and client focus are important, as well as attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable organization and self management skills
- Excellent business development and relationship management skills
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on or via e-mail through the link provided.
Tel: 056 7786631
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference EC- 19013 number in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.