Customer Service Representative
Reporting to the Customer Service manager and based at their European Head Office in Kilkenny, the Customer Service representative will be a “people” person first and foremost.
- Serving Customers by answering product and service questions
- Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customers issues, determining the cause of the problem and explaining the best solution to resolve the problem, following up to ensure resolution.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Processes Customer Orders sent through fax, e-mail or phone.
- Contacts customers to ascertain data omitted on orders
- Prepares and forwards preliminary paperwork to returns and replacements on problem orders not received.
- Maintains liaison with other departments for order completion
- Writes up order, mails catalogues, samples, price quotations and similar data to customers as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Is capable of using visual and spatial skills for resolving technical queries
- 2+ years in a similar role
- Demonstrates ownership and initiative capabilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deal with conflict.
- Ability to operate under pressure.
- Attention to detail in reporting and administration
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Gemma Butler on 056-7786631 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: 22535