Customer Service Representative
- Consistently communicate to every customer that they are valued, and their satisfaction is vital
- Use intimate knowledge of the customer’s business to be proactive in meeting the needs of the customer.
- Champion all aspects of personal and Plant safety and housekeeping
- Provide input into the annual plant sales budget and monthly forecast
- Ensure customer billings are accurate. Coordinate A/R process with sales and accounting to ensure timely payments from customers
- Ensure consolidation of shipping information, including cost management.
- Build trusting, communicative, and indispensable relationships with customer
- Understand customer’s perspective. Know customer’s business and challenges to predicatively anticipate their needs
- Perform and coordinate order entry process and systems, including but not limited to, production estimates, work and shipping instructions in accordance with Company standards and specifications
- Proactively compile, analyse and communicate pertinent customer information and data, such as historical, forecast, and trends
- Provide detailed information to aid in capacity analysis of new and existing business; working with Scheduling, Sales and Corporate Business Optimisation functions to meet fluctuating customer demands
- Suggest ways to improve processes and system workflows
- Build strong relationships with all members of the organization and contribute to the goals and objectives of other functional areas.
- The ability to prioritise and multitask, with excellent time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills including active listening
- Being patient and attentive
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good team working skills
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Gemma Butler on 056-7786631 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: 22469