Deli Supervisor – Kilkenny City
We are currently looking to recruit for an experienced Deli Supervisor to assist in the smooth running of a new city centre deli. The ideal candidate will be required to have the relevant experience, excellent customer services, HACCP trained and good knowledge of food margins & waste management preferred.
To support the store manager in ensuring the store operates efficiently and professionally thus ensuring exceptional store performance, high profits and exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Your responsibilities will include open/closing the deli.
- Providing excellent customer care.
- Managing staff and serving customers
- Implement structures and work procedures
- Ensuring all food served is of the highest quality.
- Following and implementing all HACCP guidelines and store standards.
- Achieving sales targets with minimum wastage.
- Ensuring a friendly atmosphere for both customers and staff.
Qualifications and Skills
The successful candidate will ideally have 2-3 years supervisory experience in the food service sector and a minimum level 2 in food safety management.
- Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Discounted meals.
- Ongoing training.
- supervisory: 2 years (Required)
- Leaving Certificate (Preferred)
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Brian on 056 7786631/086 820 2188 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy Reference Number: BW – 19029 in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.