Design Site Representatives (Sligo) Highway Project
Leading Design Consultancy is seeking to recruit:
- Lead DSR
- Assistant DSRs
This project is starting construction and will run for approximately the next 2.5 years.
Project: highway scheme in Sligo, involving 15kms of dual carriageway, link roads, 12 bridges, culverts, drainage, earthworks and environmental works.
Responsibilities will include:
- Carry out daily inspections and keeping of daily site diaries
- Reviewing and approving materials submissions from the Contractor
- Reviewing of the Contractor’s method statements
- Reviewing and approving inspection and test plans
- Raising non-compliance reports
- Supervision of the construction works on site
- Witnessing of key stages of the construction works
- Advising the designer of any design defects noted
- Ensure construction is carried out in accordance with the Works Requirements and Contract
- Liaise with the design team on any design related matters
- Representing the designer at site meetings
Skills / Qualifications
- Qualification in engineering or related field.
- 5 years to 20 years of experience post graduate experience required (depending on role)
- Experience working as a Design Site Representative on highway projects
- Excellent communication, management and organisational skills required
- Experience working and co-ordinating with technical specialists and engineers
- Experience working in a Consulting Engineering or similar company would be a plus
- Experience organizing and delivering complex tasks involving multiple parties within a short timeframe
- Key requirements include efficient work methods, functioning both as part of team and on own initiative
This opportunity offers the chance to have a high-profile role on a major highways project in the North West of Ireland.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-18763