Digital Marketing Lead
Established business based in Kilkenny City are seeking a Digital Marketing Lead to join their team.
- Responsible for the planning, creation, optimisation and reporting of all digital marketing activities.
- Manage high quality acquisition programs, campaigns, and activities across the business’s online platforms.
- Working with key stakeholders, define the optimum strategy to drive success across a range of consumer, revenue and cost KPIs
- Coordinate message delivery for each communications channel, leveraging internal and external insights on customer segmentation and shopper behaviour.
- Able to anticipate campaign results based upon prior experience / use cases of recommended strategy
- Forward planning of the content and campaign schedule collaboratively with the Marketing Managers
- Maintaining industry relevancy by identifying and analysing the latest digital trends and tech developments in mobile marketing
- Working closely with content specialists to ensure all campaign content is SEO-optimised across the entire digital infrastructure
- Tracking and analysing key metrics that affect website traffic, online sales and target audiences
- Working to key performance indicators and increasing relevant conversions
- Preparing regular internal reports that provide insight into performance
- 3-4 years’ experience developing and managing large scale paid social/digital campaigns with proven excellence within the major biddable digital platforms, particularly Facebook, Google, and other paid social platforms
- Be highly numerate with strong analytical skills
- Capable to quickly digest large amounts of data, perform analysis and identify trends to make data-based business decisions
- MS Excel & Hubspot expert or similar
- Expert knowledge of Digital Marketing Platforms, e.g. for ‘Search’ you must have an in-depth understanding of keyword types, search term analysis, ad copy generation, bid strategy etc.
- Have an impact and feel passionate about the work that you do
- Proven record of managing multiple projects at once and working within a collaborative team environment to get everything done efficiently
- Ability to give clear directions, constructive feedback and work collaboratively
- Highly ambitious, with a desire to grow the business at home and internationally
Comprehensive benefits available on request
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Gemma Butler on 056-7786631 or email email@example.com
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: GB-21708