Digital Marketing Manager
A leading company in Kilkenny City are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager for a 2-year fixed term contract.
- Work with the team to develop a digital strategy that will grow traffic, engagement, appreciation and conversion internationally to increase revenue for client producers featured on the site.
- Liaise with the Communications team to coordinate and align activities for the client’s overall web and social media activities.
- Work with the team and appointed third-party agencies to lead delivery of creative campaigns and content that grows consumer interest and organic traffic.
- Demonstrate performance of campaigns and develop digital knowledge and expertise to constantly improve.
- Develop and execute a plan to grow the social media audience, through creative social campaigns, media partnerships, sponsorships and paid activity.
- Co-ordinate always-on social content to maximise consumer engagement, including through the use of excellent copy, video and/or editing.
- Ensure that target clients and retail partners are engaging with the website so that it delivers tangible value to the company.
- Report weekly and monthly on website and social performance against agreed targets, including ongoing competitor analysis and benchmarking.
- Manage agreed budgets and the relationship with relevant external digital agencies.
- Manage interns as available.
- Relevant 3rd level degree qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years post-qualification experience in digital marketing.
- Strong understanding and experience with SEO, Paid Search and Social Media.
- Strong appreciation for B2C and e-commerce.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Proficient with Macs and with Microsoft Office, AdWords, Programmatic, Analytics, Social Media Platforms, Content Management Systems, Photoshop and iMovie.
- Demonstrated delivery of creative, results-driven digital marketing in previous roles.
- Experience in effectively solving challenging problems proactively.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Comfortable working with tight budgets.
- An interest in design, craft or the creative industries an advantage.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Gemma Butler on 086-8016771 or email@example.com
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: GB – 19462