Document Controller (2 No.) – West Dublin
Leading construction / manufacturing company has a requirement for 2 No. experienced document controllers to join their teams.
- Based in the Design department – BIM
- Based in the manufacturing Division – undertaking cost control documents.
Document Controller: (Design Department)
- Control drawing and quality documents used within the manufacturing facility.
- Manage the standard operating procedures for the manufacturing site in conjunction with management.
- Promote and direct the implementation of company QEH&S policies.
- Ensure all activities comply with legislative requirements and QEH&S Standards
- Ensure that any non-conforming products are identified to prevent use / delivery.
- Manage the factory quality control system and documentation of same.
- Efficient communications with Head Office Management, on-site staff, and other associated staff.
Document Controller: (Cost Control)
- Assist in compiling information and lodging planning applications, including payment of fees.
- Monitor & compile information for the discharge of planning conditions and follow through for discharge, keeping tracker updated with current status
- Compile information and submit building control application & fees
- Compile Building control inspection schedule recording on site visits and sign offs.
- Liaise with Project Manager & sub contractors to request life safe certs for completion cert.
- Monitor & compile information for sign off for each regulation and follow through for sign off keeping tracker updated with current status of each.
- Submit and track applications for all utilities, keeping tracker updated with status of each.
- Handover quotes for utilities to Quantity Surveyor & Project Manager for payment and co-ordination of programme
- In conjunction with the design department, ensure timely receipt of drawings for each parties design progression.
The successful individual will have the following:
- Ideally 1+ years working in the construction/engineering industry.
- 3rd Level qualification.
- Excellent IT skills (MS office suite)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency and meet challenging work goals.
- Possess ability to work well as part of a team and independently.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of BIM for specific role.
- Must have fluent English.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-22049