EHS Coordinator (Kilkenny)
EH&S Manager the successful individual will focus on providing effective co-ordination support to the EHS department. It requires active participation in the maintenance and development of key EHS programs.
The successful individual will require:
- 2+ Years’ experience in a related role.
- Good coordinating skills working with personnel, management, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Level 7 or Higher in a related qualification
- Knowledge of EHS processes and Training.
- Ability to identify and resolve EHS issues.
- Ability to plan and organise.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) – fluent English is required.
- Competent user of Word and Excel.
- Full drivers licence.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Provide effective support to the EHS department.
- Active participation within the Safety Committee
- Will actively participate in the maintenance and development of key EHS programs.
- Will identify training needs, coordinate training courses and prepare and deliver training where appropriate.
- Facilitate functional team meetings.
- Prepare & publish updates on the requirements of Irish/EU legislation and corporate standards.
- Manage the incident/near miss reporting program, track & publish metrics, issue regular communications and promote participation.
- Manage financial administration for the EHS department (PO’s, invoicing etc.)
- Attend sites to ensure Safety Management system is been implemented.
- Carry out tool box talks at regular intervals with site-based personnel.
This position will involve travel to both national and international sites from time to time.
Full details available upon request.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Marian on: 056 7786631 / 086 0444833
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: MG18725