EHS&S Officer (Pharmaceutical)
Optimize Recruitment are partnering with a global pharmaceutical client to recruit an Environmental, Health, Safety and Security Officer on a full time, permanent basis. This individual reports to the EHS&S Manager onsite.
The successful individual will be responsible for ensuring compliance with relevant policies and current legislative requirements, accident and incident investigation, near miss reporting and promoting a health and safety culture onsite.
Salary confidential and disclosed upon application.
- Continuously provide support to Directors and Senior Managers, informing them of their legal requirements and reporting any shortfalls
- Monitor, audit and review policies and procedures to ensure current legislative requirements are met and safe systems of work are being maintained.
- Ensure adequate flow of information is available on environmental compliance to relevant internal and external parties.
- Carry out external and internal environmental audits to ensure compliance with company standards.
- Implement and maintain the company risk assessment management system and carry out risk assessments on work procedures and equipment.
- Ensure accidents and incidents are investigated and corrective actions are implemented accordingly.
- Undertake training needs and deliver safety awareness training to employees and stakeholders.
- Ensure all new starters are fully inducted to site to minimise potential safety and health risks.
- Formal H&S qualification, 2+ years industry experience with excellent knowledge of current environmental, health and safety legislation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to work with stakeholders at varying levels
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Suite
For more information on this role and to discuss similar opportunities, please contact Lee Doheny in the strictest of confidence on 0858072559 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note your CV will never be released without your expressed permission.
JOB REF: LD-22592