Electrical Commissioning Engineer & Quality Control – Cork / Dublin
Our client is a leading utility solutions provider servicing the Power, Water, Telecom & Energy sectors. They are currently seeking Commissioning Engineers to join their Power Division, ideally based in Cork or Dublin. The successful candidate will report directly to the Power Contracts Manager.
The successful candidate will be comfortable in a fast paced work environment, as well as possess excellent problem solving skills, superior organisational and communication skills and the highest level of discretion and professionalism.
- Qualified as an Electrical Technician / Engineer with minimum of 2 years experience of industrial commissioning and electrical fault finding.
- Previous experience working on Sub-stations / Airfield Installations / Wind turbines / renewable / solar energy systems is an advantage.
- Previous experience with MV/HV is preferred.
- Willingness to work nationwide and on occasion travel internationally.
- Comfortable with working at heights.
- Proficient IT Skills.
- Ability to work alone and in a team environment.
- Full Clean driving licence and Safe Pass Card are essential
- Commissioning of Sub-stations / Airfield Installations / Wind Turbines / Solar Systems / Electrical Installations.
- Responsible for the initial connection to energise installations / equipment.
- Electrical Quality Assessment and Quality Control.
- Completing daily and weekly progress reports.
- Completing commissioning report in a timely and efficient manner.
Salary: Competitive and Negotiable, depending on experience.
Benefits: pension contributions, learning and development opportunities, further education, career development, company vehicles, opportunities to travel, bike to work scheme, company laptop, company phone, flexible working arrangements and many more.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities please contact Marian or Eoin on 0567786631 or via e-mail to Marian@optimizerecruitment.ie
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference number MG – 21841 in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.