A progressive, established Engineering practice specialising in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Services for a large range of clients in a variety of sectors, is seeking an experienced Electrical Design Engineer to join their ranks. Due to significant growth in workload for the practice from both new and established clients, an opportunity has arisen for a motivated and innovative person for the position of senior mechanical engineer. Our client is seeking an individual with the sort of ideas, opinions and knowledge that will add value to the organisation as it continues to evolve.
The successful individual will have the following:
- Minimum Degree level in Electrical Engineering
- Chartership desirable
- 7 + years Building Services Consultancy Design experience
- Expert user of Amtech, Relux/Dialux
- BIM experience advantageous
- Proven experience of delivering detailed designs through the full design cycle.
- Expert knowledge and experience in the following Electrical design areas: Lighting & Emergency Lighting, Small Power and Data, Fire alarms, CCTV & Intruder Alarms, MV/LV Power Distribution, Containment and BMS.
- Excel at working on several projects simultaneously and show the ability to prioritise and plan work.
- Lead and manage full Electrical Design on projects of all sizes demonstrating Client care at all times.
- Fulfil electrical design work as required.
- Provide quality control for Electrical Engineering projects across all offices.
- Project cost control.
- Management of both project teams and cross-functional teams within the organisational structure.
- Lead change in new systems and technologies.
- Mentor and develop less experienced Engineers.
- Assist modellers to produce detailed working drawings in 3D and scheme drawings.
- Travel to client and project locations as required.
- Seek out new project opportunities for the company.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Lisa : 056 7786631 / 083 3739075
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: 18992