Electrical Design Engineer – Limerick
Award winning design consultancy has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Engineer to join their expanding team. This innovative consultancy offers a structured career path with the opportunity to work on pioneering projects.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Fulfil electrical design work.
- Work to project deadlines.
- Assist modellers to produce detailed working drawings in 3D and scheme drawings.
- Develop project scope with design team / client.
- Competent using MS Office suite, Amtech, Dialux & Autodesk applications.
- BIM experience would be advantageous.
The successful individual will have the following:
- Degree level in Electrical Design Engineering / Building Services
- 2+ years Electrical Building Services Design experience.
- Competent in the design and specification of electrical building services in a variety of industry and project types, sizes and complexity.
- Experience of involvement in detailed designs through full design cycle.
- Knowledge and experience of Electrical Systems including: Lighting & Emergency Lighting, Small Power and Data, Fire alarms, CCTV & Intruder Alarms, LV Power Distribution and Containment.
- Knowledge of CIBSE, IEC, BS, IS and EN Standards ideally.
Full details available upon request.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Eoin on 056-7786631 / 087 0505417 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-22349