Electrical Design Engineer (South East)
Leading design consultancy based in the South East has an immediate start an electrical intermediate engineer to join their expanding M&E department.
- Type of Position: Permanent full-time position
- Education Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience: 4+ years experience
- Salary: Negotiable – based on individual candidate
The role will involve working for both public and private clients on exciting projects across various sectors including;
The candidate must have AutoCAD experience as well as experience using IES, Dialux and Amtec design software. BIM / Revit, Breeam and LEED a definite advantage.
The successful individuals duties will include:
- Lighting design for public, car park and office spaces.
- Ensuring electrical systems are design, developed and maintained to the necessary specifications with an emphasis on safety, quality, reliability and sustainability for use across a variety of sectors.
- Involved from concept design to final design (medium & low voltage)
- Project budget cost estimation to ensure the project stays within budget.
- Ensuring projects meet safety and current Irish, British and European standards / regulations
- AutoCAD and BIM / Revit, Breeam and LEED a definite advantage.
Excellent communication skills with a flexible approach with ability to be able to multi-task and prioritise when necessary.
Full details available upon request.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on: 056 7786631.
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-18741