Electrical Design Engineer x2 (South East)
Leading multi-disciplined awarding winning Design Consultancy has an immediate opportunities for Electrical Design Engineer to join their team.
The successful Engineers will ideally have the following:
- Qualified to Degree level and have the relevant professional experience.
- 3+ years experience, ideally within a design consultancy environment
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and design packages such as Amtech, Dialux and Hevacomp
- Familiar with all relevant Standards and Codes of Practice.
- Technical background in electrical engineering with a proven ability to create engineering solutions from client briefs.
Working within a design team, duties responsibilities will include:
- The technical quality of conceptual designs, design schemes and detail drawings and other design documentation.
- Delivering projects through single and multi-discipline design reviews and hazard & operability studies.
- Produce and check engineering calculations that are necessary to support any conceptual scheme or detail engineering design work for which the successful candidate would be responsible.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on 056 7786631 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference EC-22194 number in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.