Electrical Design Engineers (Kilkenny) WWT
Vacancies available from Graduate to Senior level. (Naturally; salaries depending on experience)
Our client provides a comprehensive range of energy, waste and water solutions and are dedicated to carbon reduction and to protecting the environment.
The successful engineers will ideally have the following:
- Accredited NFQ Level 7 Bachelor Degree in a relevant discipline
- Graduate to 10+ years relevant experience
- Knowledge of water and wastewater treatment industry would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent IT skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong technical knowledge.
Duties of the position will include:
- Produce detailed electrical designs for Water & Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Evaluation of the client specifications.
- Preparation of Electrical Technical Designs & Submissions.
- Design of electrical distribution, general services, lighting, fire and intruder alarms, motor control panels and containment systems.
- Design of electrical instrumentation
Full job description available for your perusal, upon request.
Our client offers all their employees a competitive salary plus a benefits package as standard which includes:
- Full VHI cover
- Education assistance
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-18814