Electrical Engineer (Carlow)
Key duties of the position:
- Electrical Project Management.
- Assistance to the Tendering Team for all electrical aspects of works.
- Procurement, liaison & management of sub-contractors and in-house electricians and commissioning Engineers.
- Site supervision of same.
- Procurement of Control panels & cabling.
- Development of Electrical RAMS.
- Development of Commissioning Plan, Electrical Test Packs and handover documentation.
Design elements of the position will include::
- Site visit for assessment of electrical infrastructure at existing works.
- Design development & Design Reports for electrical installations including upgrading of existing facilities
- Attend Client Design Review & Contract Progress Meetings
- Single Line Diagrams
- Control Panel Schematic – development and review & approval of vendor packs
- Cable Calculations and specification
- Development of in-house Design Standards & Specifications
- Electrical power distribution,
- Low voltage systems,
- In depth knowledge of ETCI Regulations
- Medium voltage power distribution,
- Backup power generation,
- Knowledge of PLC’s, SCADA and Telemetry Systems
- Excellent time management skills with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Clean Irish driving license.:
Salary: negotiable dependent on experience plus company vehicle.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Eoin on 056-7786631 / 0870505417 or email email@example.com
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC- 22293