Electrical Project Engineer (Dublin)
Leading engineering contractor is seeking to recruit an Electrical Project Engineer to join their Dublin based team.
Assisting the PM, the successful individual will carry out work such as completion of O&M manuals, As-Built Drawings, RFI Schedules, Technical Submittals, Design, Procurement Register and Progress Reports.
The successful individual will have the following
- Electrical Engineering Degree
- Previous experience in an electrical trade would be advantageous.
- Minimum 2+ Years’ Experience in a similar role
- Experience on Pharmaceutical, Semi-Conductor, Life Sciences or Large scale data center projects in Europe is essential
- Proficient in using Excel
- Previous office environment experience ideally
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Preparation of design drawings covering all aspects of High & Low voltage equipment.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with members of the design team, contractors and in-house project team on technical and commercial issues.
- Creation of installed drawings and O&M manuals.
- Processing requisitions, generation of purchase orders and confirm delivery to site.
- Seek to clarify queries with the design team through the request for information (RFI) system.
- Attend technical meetings with members of the design team, contractors, and in-house project team.
- Carry out document control, recording & transmitting information.
- Prepare tender, construction and as-built design drawings using AutoCAD.
- Prepare project programs using MS project.
- Coordination of ‘first fix’ and ‘second fix’ electrical services.
- Assist with documentation for contract variations.
- Assist with commissioning of all systems installed.