Electrical Project Engineers (Data Centre)
Leading M&E contractor has exciting opportunities for Electrical Project Engineers at various levels for a data centre project based in Dublin.
Opportunities exist for engineers at the following levels:
- Graduate Electrical Engineers (0 to 2 years exp.)
- Intermediate Electrical Engineers (3 to 6 years experience)
- Senior Electrical Engineers (7+ years experience)
Salary for all positions: Depending on experience and package
The successful individual will have the following:
- Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Experience: depending on the role level of the position (as per above)
- Previous experience of projects such as: Data centre or Pharmaceutical or heavy industrial projects is required.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
- Previous experience of MS Project would be an advantage
Duties of the role will include:
- Prepare design drawings covering all aspects of High & Low voltage equipment.
- Liaise with members of the design team, contractors and in-house project team on technical and commercial issues.
- Prepare project schedules, material take offs and out to tender schedules.
- Alter working drawings.
- Creation of installed drawings and O&M manuals.
- Attend technical meetings with relevant project teams.
- Carry out document control, recording & transmitting information.
- Organise and assess the work of sub-contractors.
- Carry out lighting design calculations.
- Prepare tender, construction and as-built design drawings using AutoCAD.
- Prepare wiring schematics for electrical services
Full detailed job description available upon request.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-18808