Electrical Project Manager (Data Centre) – Dublin
Leading international multi-disciplinary engineering services contractor operating across Europe, whom name is synonymous with innovative projects is seeking to recruit an experienced Electrical Project Manager for a considerable portfolio of works for the next 5+ years.
Excellent package on offer (negotiable depending on experience)
With responsibility for a number of sites, the successful Project Manager will plan, organise, lead, coordinate and control all activities concerned with the construction of Electrical (LV, MV & HV) Projects.
The successful manager will ideally have the following :
- 3rd level qualification in Electrical Engineering or Building Services Engineering
- Experience of working on large data centre projects is essential
- 8+ years relevant experience in a similar role
- Previous experience as a PSCS. (main contractor)
- Detailed knowledge & understanding of the Project Manager role
- Good commercial business acumen
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Coordinate project from estimating department to construction team
- Produce procurement plan, drawing / design plan, construction programme, s-curve and histogram
- Liaise with client and design team on procurement and engineering issues
- Ensure compliance with programme, materials deliveries and engineering, quality and safety issues
- Attend client meetings
- Handover O&M manual and record drawings
- Prepare final account with the QS, submit and agree with client in line with company objective
- Ensure testing and commissioning is carried out in accordance with the Quality Plan
Full detailed job description available for review.
For a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Lisa or Eoin on: 056 7786631.
Note: your CV will never be released without your prior approval.