Electrical Project Manager – Kilkenny
Leading Electrical contractor based in the South east is seeking an experienced Electrical Project Manager to join their expanding team.
Working closely with the Principle, the successful PM will ideally have the following:
- Relevant post-secondary construction/trades related education
- 10+ years construction experience
- 3+ years in a Project Manager role
- Strong knowledge of project controls, estimating, scheduling, tendering, planning
- Excellent communication skills plus contractual knowledge.
- Strong construction safety knowledge
- Ability to lead a team.
- Proficient using Microsoft Excel and Word.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Prepare pre-mobilisation plans and pre-construction requirements including HSE and Quality Plans
- Ensure that developments on site, which under the terms of the contract.
- Prepare technical and financial proposals with the Proposal Manager.
- Maintain project cost control and reporting.
- Validation and preparation of commercial budgets and essential reporting structures
- Ensure that methods of work are up to date, efficient and in accordance with all safety policies & procedures.
- Ensure projects keep to budget and time frames.
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly reports.
- Managing project health and safety with support from the HSE Manager.
- Work with field staff to resolve any relevant issues.
- Train and mentor junior and intermediate staff.
Project workload located South East of Irleand predominately.
Full job description available for review upon request.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Eoin on 056-7786631 / 087 0505417 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-22406