Electrical Site Supervisor (Dublin)
Our client an award winning multi-disciplinary engineering services contractor is seeking to recruit an experience Electrical Site Supervisor to join their Dublin based team.
Supporting the site manager, the successful individual will be responsible for tracking and recording of site daily activities and managing the quality, scheduling and budgeting.
Duties will include:
- Supervise activity/work package delivery
- Management of direct site staff and direction to designated work areas
- Record daily activity logs for all site activity
- Ensure safe workplace, safe systems of work, competent personnel and safe working practices and culture
- Attending regular site meetings with site management to update on progress
- Technical support to the trade teams
- Manage hand over
The successful individual will have the following:
- Senior Trades qualification or equivalent
- 5+ years site experience within pharmaceutical/medical device, commercial, industrial or data centre type sectors
- Can interpret schematics and electrical drawings
- Strong understanding of site activities and how they are planned and coordinated
- Record of success as a Trade Leader
- Familiarity with materials ordering and lead times
- Excellent communication skills
Excellent package on offer.