Electrician / Instrumentation Service engineer (Kildare)
Job Type: Permanent
A leading supplier of electrical and mechanical services to the Water, Pharmaceutical and Food industries, due to increased demand for their services, is now recruiting for electrical / instrumentation service engineers to join their growing team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified electrician to progress into new area’s such as Instrumentation and PLC’s in the fast-changing environment of water treatment.
The successful individual will have the following:
- Must be fully qualified electrician.
- Industrial Wiring experience 3 phase and single phase.
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Full clean driving licence
- Knowledge of water / wastewater process is desirable but not essential.
Duties of the role will include:
- Provide electrical and instrumentation services and repair to various types of equipment and instrumentation.
- Troubleshooting and resolution of on-site issues
- Liaison with Service dept. and client of findings and recommendations
- General administration duties include report writing, record keeping etc.
- Provide the highest level of customer service
Benefits will include:
- Competitive salary package
- Company vehicle
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Eoin on 056-7786631 / 0870505417 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-22294