Electrician (Qualified) – Industrial – Kilkenny
- All projects local to Kilkenny / South Tipperary
- 40 hour week
- Immediate start available
Expanding Electrical contractor providing electrical services for the industrial and agricultural sectors throughout the Kilkenny region is seeking to recruit a qualified electrician to join their team.
The successful individual will be fully qualified electrician with a proven track record of experience in similar sectors.
The ability to work independently to carry out electrical installations in agricultural and industrial premises.
Duties will include:
- Installing containment such as tray, trunken, conduit and bracketry.
- Observe all statutory and legal requirements.
- Run tests on electrical components to ensure a safe and effective installation.
- Identify faults and provide solutions.
- Inspect electrical systems and equipment for any damage, malfunctions, and safety hazards.
- Package Negotiable
- CPD Training provided
- No late evenings or weekends.
- Local work, no extensive travel required.
- No overnights required.