Job Title: Employee Relations Consultant
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Our client, a FORTUNE6 company in the business of delivering better healthcare to patients, are seeking an Employee Relations to join their team in Dublin West. The role will require flexible hours and travel within Ireland.
Duties of the role include:
- Manage the internal grievance processes.
- Complete internal investigations / other related processes as required; aim to serve as mediator and apply interventions to resolve low risk employee disagreements, conflicts, or misunderstandings where possible.
- Maintain independence and integrity on all ER related activities.
- Responsible for influencing and providing timely expert advice to managers regarding the application and interpretation of a wide spectrum of issues, providing effective management of ER cases, engaging key stakeholders and developing solutions with expert advice.
- Execution of ER programmes that are up to date with current ER legislation.
- Recommend solutions to improve process, culture and performance.
- Keep meticulous confidential records of all employee relations activity in accordance with GDPR guidelines.
- Provide independent guidance to managers and HR Business Partners in relation their Employee Opinion Survey results and planned actions to ensure positive employee relations outcomes.
- Develop policies, training and communications to enhance employee relations management in the formal discipline or terminations of employees / colleagues.
- Partner with Talent Management to design and deliver multiple positive employee relations trainings.
- Promote Manager development by sharing via the structured cascade of employment law changes, case law etc.
- Prepare for and represent the organisation at any required Industrial relations formal proceedings including The Workplace Relations Commission and Labour Court.
- Partner with the Employee Relations and Engagement Manager to represent the company with all third parties i.e. Unions, CRC etc.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Degree level or equivalent in a HR or Employment Law.
- 6+ years career experience, preferably in retail or wholesale distribution.
- HR experience related to employee relations, investigation and/or labour relations experience.
- Knowledge of laws, rules and regulations pertaining to employee relations matters.
- Proven ability to build strong partnerships and work collaboratively with managers and HR colleagues.
- Proven ability to resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Ability to work reactively on critical employee relations issues that are crisis-oriented and typically can only be successfully completed with limited time.
- Ability to work effectively with others to accomplish goals in a challenging and dynamic environment.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Lee on: 056 7786631 / 085 8072559
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: LD-18873